Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ixBrandon

Important
ixBrandon's Master Tutorial Thread

41 posts in this topic

Hey all of the videos i make i discovered by myself, so i do apologise if some of your top secrets are hidden within :D

He's so polite. Your parents must be proud! :)

Ok guys. I haven't been on in a while so i decided to show off an Inspiration build - aka my house. I'm in the process of Editing my improved mffs mining video. I've change the channel so you will need to re-subscribe if you did. The main reason being that Brandon JAC was a placeholder name. If i ever leave JAC ( Not planning it anytime soon don't worry) i would still like to continue to make videos. Thanks again!

I've uploaded a new video on how to use a Tracker. Please accept my apologies if you here me breathe in before each sentence. I didn't want to re-record the entire video :D

I wish I knew how to embed this properly on the forums here... however, here is a tutorial on fulmination some of you might find helpful.

It is also posted in the How To section of the forums. This design is easily altered to suit your needs.

It's a nice build, I wouldn't use it purely because i would be to lazy to build it :P

To be honest, it's a pain to build but man does it have results! Even harder to build in space. Found that one out the fun way. :Cuppa:

To be honest, it's a pain to build but man does it have results! Even harder to build in space. Found that one out the fun way. :Cuppa:

I've added it to the Original Post unless you have objections.

No objections at all. Watching your others now. Bored out of my mind.

What Kind Of Sorcery Is This!?

Can you make a tutorial on how to make a moving MFFS miner/tunnel bore

Francisco0002, 

Read ixBrandon's original post, and his first video on how to make an MFFS miner. To get it to move you'll have to be creative, it's part of the Voltz experience :).

Regards,

-Grant

Francisco0002, 

Read ixBrandon's original post, and his first video on how to make an MFFS miner. To get it to move you'll have to be creative, it's part of the Voltz experience :).

Regards,

-Grant

are force manipulators banned on ID? i checked the list at spawn and it's not there but some people still say it's banned

i heard that force manipulators are used to change and mess around with the forcefield, i will experiment when i can

Nice. I'm makeing tutorials to. But I suck at editing so there a little sketchy...