LightVelocity

Wanting to know what people think of me

2 posts in this topic

Hello all! As some of you know I have been on the iDreams staff team for about 4 1/2 months! But I have received some complaints about the way I handle things (not just from players). I really would not like to make iDreams worse by my actions (as our player count could not handle it because it is so low) so I have decided to make a poll on the subject. I am not saying what this poll's final say is, is what I am going to do. I just want to know what everyone thinks about me and if I should resign or not. I do love being staff and thankfully I have not had to use my power much, but some people accuse me of "abusing" when they break the rules. I do not understand their logic but I will respect it, because it is their opinion on whether they want me to leave or stay. So please vote on this subject in the link down below, and if you have no idea who I am just click the brownie option!

~Best regards, LightVelocity-iDreams Chat-Mod

Voting Link ~ http://www.strawpoll.me/14790739

On 1/8/2018 at 10:54 AM, LightVelocity said:

Hello all! As some of you know I have been on the iDreams staff team for about 4 1/2 months! But I have received some complaints about the way I handle things (not just from players). I really would not like to make iDreams worse by my actions (as our player count could not handle it because it is so low) so I have decided to make a poll on the subject. I am not saying what this poll's final say is, is what I am going to do. I just want to know what everyone thinks about me and if I should resign or not. I do love being staff and thankfully I have not had to use my power much, but some people accuse me of "abusing" when they break the rules. I do not understand their logic but I will respect it, because it is their opinion on whether they want me to leave or stay. So please vote on this subject in the link down below, and if you have no idea who I am just click the brownie option!

~Best regards, LightVelocity-iDreams Chat-Mod

Voting Link ~ http://www.strawpoll.me/14790739

I went for the brownies!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor