8 posts in this topic

Hello players of the JAC iDreams Voltz community. The faction known as Snowy is now open to applications to join our elite faction. We are looking for experienced players who know their way around Voltz as well as new players who are willing the learn how to work with ICBM, Applied Energistics, & many other great mods in Voltz. Below are some rules & guidelines for our faction.

Rules:

1. Respect fellow members of the faction as well as those across other factions. Disrespect won’t be tolerated.

2. Don’t scam new players into giving you all their stuff. If someone needs help then assist them in what you can. 

3. Respect higher ranked faction members as they have greater authority. Disrespectful actions will result in demotion or a kick from the faction.

4. If you need materials ask me (Frosty23_) before asking other faction members or outsiders since I will most likely be able to provide it.

5. Use some common sense before asking questions or arguing.

*Failure to comply with the above rules will result in a kick or demotion depending on the severity of the violation.

Current Members:

member list will be updated tomorrow (november 27th)

Fill out the below form if interested in joining!

Thanks - FrostyTheSnowman 

Application Form: Taken from @LightVelocity

Minecraft IGN:

Why you want to join Snowy:

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about iDreams?:

What can you offer to Snowy:

Anything about you that you think we should know:

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Discord)

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to Snowy. If you or one of your friends is found to have betrayed us in any way your base will be destroyed and your stay in our faction will be terminated.

I would be willing to join. I know my way around voltz very well and have been an iDreams player for years. My other forum post should prove that I am being honest.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor