Nahte929

Pixelmon 2.0

2 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen, it's been a while since I've been back here and boy must I say, I have indeed missed it. I'm going to be honest here, the main reason that I stopped really coming around on these servers in the first place was because of the complete removal of Pixelmon, one of the most popular modpacks at the time. I was a Sr. Admin on Pixel 4, then Pixel 2 because P4 was removed. When I was younger, I did not understand why on earth one of, if not the most popular mod packs on Jac was sold away to some other server host. So, my proposal is to bring Pixelmon back. Not only could it bring back many players who once played, but it will help the company as a whole to get better. I am even willing to go so far as to build things like, A server spawn, towns, pokeparks, anything really. (Keep in mind I was going to apply as a builder before the servers closed) I can help. I want to get back into the experiance of pixelmon through Jac, as I feel that you as a company did it best. I hope you guys see my idea.

That one guy that really wants pixelmon,

Ethan

Hey there, sorry to break your bubble, but Pixelmon is now not allowed due to copyright claims from The Pokemon company, sorry about the inconvenience.