TryHardPony

For those that do not know

15 posts in this topic

You do know Lala isnt on the staff, she left the same time as we did.

Lewis is now a staff member, I feel glad for him

For those wondering, I am not targeting anything.

On 6/6/2017 at 6:44 PM, ahhyourbad said:

No terrorist please.

From me to you ahh. Stuff your stuck up ass with some nice burning coals, you snobby prick. Love, FloofyVampire

3 hours ago, FloofyVampire said:

From me to you ahh. Stuff your stuck up ass with some nice burning coals, you snobby prick. Love, FloofyVampire

lol child's play

Please keep your irrelevant. targets of my target post.

Since there's not been an update I assume there's still no ETA, but do we have any clue what's causing the problems? Incompatibilities? Glitches? Balancing? (I remember there was talk about adding a *Properly Balanced* Project E, which is no simple feat...)

On 6/22/2017 at 4:29 AM, Ashton said:

Since there's not been an update I assume there's still no ETA, but do we have any clue what's causing the problems? Incompatibilities? Glitches? Balancing? (I remember there was talk about adding a *Properly Balanced* Project E, which is no simple feat...)

Uhm. WA has been live for two weeks. The server is on the same pack that we've been using.

On 6/6/2017 at 2:39 PM, TryHardPony said:

WA is currently whitelisted because they are planing to do a reset. We have no clue on a time frame. The reset was decided on a player vote. This came after a 4-day rollback due to a few miscommunication issues. Lala, Jubbikamai and other staff members decided to leave the night of the rollback.With the exit of the staff team, new Chat-mods, ZambiesBrains and Girlguy57 have arrived.  Lala has since then came back and now is a manager along with djcoolitoff. My knowledge of the current staff team(excuse me for not having their full names) Lewis, ZambieBrians, Morris, girlguy57, djcoolitoff, and Lala.

I am in no way part of the staff team or even a staff member on JAC. Please excuse the typos and misspellings. Not all of this information is guaranteed to be correct as it is what I have been told.

You is staff now boi

Well guess who is coming back when the reset is done.
THE THIRD COMING OF HEARTTWIZZLER IS IN FULL EFFECT