LightVelocity

Brotherhood of steel ~ BOS

28 posts in this topic

Welcome to the page where you journey to riches begins! Have you been looking for the perfect faction of not only a great amount of resources and funding for your Voltz base, but also a kind and welcoming community where you can hide, make new friends, or just play!? We are a faction perfect for all ages! Fill out the application below and be on your way to glory!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minecraft IGN:

Why you want to join the BOS:

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about iDreams?

What can you offer to the BOS:

Anything about you, you think we should know:

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Skype or kik)

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to the BOS and swear you will turn in any betrayers whether it is your sibling, your friend, or acquaintance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to leave a reply, private message me, or contact me in game.

~Yours truely,

LightVelocity

~The name BOS (Brotherhood of steel) comes from the game "Fallout 4"

BOS logo 1.svg

Minecraft IGN: Frosty23_

Why you want to join the BOS: Um, because I want to nuke you!

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about iDreams? Since the beginning of time (both)

What can you offer to the BOS: Nothing I'm worthless =)

Anything about you, you think we should know: Um, I got denied from Chat Mod for being to young :)

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Skype or kik) Anywhere, probably cruising through dirt right now...

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to the BOS and swear you will turn in any betrayers whether it is your sibling, your friend, or acquaintance: Nope, please recycle me...

Frosty, your application has been denied due to: You are a rival faction, and you do not meet qualifications, my sincere apologies.

LightVelocity

BOS.svg

38 minutes ago, LightVelocity said:

Frosty, your application has been denied due to: You are a rival faction, and you do not meet qualifications, my sincere apologies,

LightVelocity

BOS.svg

*Jumps into Recycle Bin*

- Frosty

Minecraft IGN: ExultedOne

Why you want to join the BOS: I'm just looking for a new group of people to play with mostly

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about iDreams?

Umm, I think that I have a lot of experience in Voltz, I have been playing for about 4 years now, and have been granted the (not so much, we really just get a cool title) honor of becoming a chat mod.

What can you offer to the BOS: I can offer all kinds of technical skill in almost every mod except if it means rednet:(

Anything about you, you think we should know: I own one of the current oldest factions on the server.

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Skype or Kik): Skype at ExultedOne

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to the BOS and swear you will turn in any betrayers whether it is your sibling, your friend, or acquaintance:

Yea sure, I like killing people if they betray me (Insert Maniacal laughter)

1 hour ago, Exulted said:

Why you want to join the BOS: I'm just looking for a new group of people to play with mostly

Umm, I think that I have a lot of experience in Voltz, I have been playing for about 4 years now, and have been granted the (not so much, we really just get a cool title) honor of becoming a chat mod.

What can you offer to the BOS: I can offer all kinds of technical skill in almost every mod except if it means rednet:(

Anything about you, you think we should know: I own one of the current oldest factions on the server.

ExultedOne, your application will be reviewed by some of my advisors. But the chances of you being accepted have been slightly lowered due to A. You are staff therefore have been here a long time and you must have good resources B. You claimed you own one of the oldest factions on the server, you could be a rival faction to the BOS. Again I can not give you a direct answer right now but I will contact you in game or on your skype for any updates!

On 2/12/2017 at 11:06 AM, Exulted said:

Approved!

LightVelocity

BOS.svg

Frosty please do not approve things to my faction without my consent considering you arent even a jr. member, if you do so again, it will be an act of war. You have been warned.

~ LightVelocity 

BOS.svg

On 2/12/2017 at 0:42 PM, LightVelocity said:

Volcano if you look closely at the bottom of my initial post it will answer your question 

Lol, all of these new factions claiming they're powerful, heres a tip; seeing as i'm banned for the rest of my life, go to the 20k, 20k co-ords and rip it apart, I have a base there with a lot of stuff.

Minecraft IGN:

ahhyourfrun

Why you want to join the BS:

i would really cherish this experience and feel i can learn alot from your almighty wisdom and guidance; I am a very special snowflake and have made many forcefields and many antimatters because they r cuul.

I played alot back in the day ya know?

What can you offer to the BS:

I have plenty of Pain meds, we can all OD together.

I am a cripple and take pain meds to take the edge off my chronic pain.

Snapchat me XXX

Kek is for losers

skype is 4 nerds

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to the BS and swear you will turn in any betrayers whether it is your sibling, your friend, or acquaintance:

I solemnly dolemnly swear i will r4id r enemys and send noods

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to leave a reply, private message me, or contact me in game.

~Yours truely,

LightVelocity

Minecraft IGN: Xx_FaZe_GetRektKid6969_xX

Why you want to join the BOS: I don't.

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about iDreams? I hve plyed 4 like 3minutse

What can you offer to the BOS: I giv th3 prim3 succ

Anything about you, you think we should know: I hve lyfe so i no g3t 0n th@t mooch

Only kik ;)

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to the BOS and swear you will turn in any betrayers whether it is your sibling, your friend, or acquaintance: Yes Daddy

Minecraft IGN:

~Leader Of The Tacticals: MsTactical (WE ARE NUMBER ONE)

Why you want to join the BOS (Bowl Of Salad):

~I am definitely a Player of Voltz and would be a 10/10 asset to this team. I am God. I know EVERYTHING about Voltz. Add Me.

~I once walked around spawn In Voltz, As well as IDreams.

What can you offer to the BOS(Bowl Of Salad):

~I offer having a Grill in the group. I am a grill. I can like... Grill like a grill.

~I am a Weezard Harry.  You cannot know anything about me due to my secret service in the WEARENUMBERONE society. All you need to know is I am the Number One, I am the ONLY number one. Everyone else is second.  God Bless America. Donald trump wave. Im out.

~Through Telepathic mind waves. Considering this is actually possible, I assume you do not have this ability. Therefore you cannot contact me. I am an Alien.

~I solemnly pledge allegiance to Bowl Of Salad and swear I will give out our base items to help my friends or family. SHARING IS CARING! #Canadia!

~~Leader Of The Tactical's:MsTactical

MsTactical even if your application was the best I have ever seen you would still be denied, due to lack of respect for the leader, lucky you didn't want in.

Also I can tell MsTactical asked you to do this for her guys. You do realize the reason I left the server is because of people like you who are immature, and you are staff! take more initiative than spam a "kid's" faction application page. This is just sad. At least act like staff should be.

Minecraft IGN:3spooky5me_RAWRexde

Why you want to join the BOS:i am a grill with tits

What experience do you have in Voltz, how long have you played Voltz? What about iDreams?did i mention i have boobs

What can you offer to the BOS: my succulent boobies 

Anything about you, you think we should know: i have tits

Where we can contact you: (Ex: Skype or kik)skype duh

Do you solemnly pledge allegiance to the BOS and swear you will turn in any betrayers whether it is your sibling, your friend, or acquaintance:yes

19 minutes ago, LightVelocity said:

Also I can tell MsTactical asked you to do this for her guys. You do realize the reason I left the server is because of people like you who are immature, and you are staff! take more initiative than spam a "kid's" faction application page. This is just sad. At least act like staff should be.

Actually, I intended for it to be taken as a funny joke, though now I see you are not one for humor nor laughs. I did not "ask people too make an app". They did it on there own. I Apologize that my simple joke made you feel upset, and cause you to feel I am "Immature". We as people do not make you leave the server, you choose yourself to leave, (though people can influence the decision). As for "Spamming" your faction application, I do not see it counted as Spam due to the point in which we all were filling out applications. I did not come on here and spam hateful things nor did I come on an make multiple posts about off topic subjects. I hope you have a Wonderful day. Sorry for the Inconvenience. -MsTactical 

People have posted applications that were non sense and I am upset that I have to spend my time to look over applications where people have ill intentions towards my faction. The staff on that server disgusted me to the point where they lost a donator and a player. They were the only reasons I left and that includes you MsTactical.

On 2/19/2017 at 11:15 AM, LightVelocity said:

People have posted applications that were non sense and I am upset that I have to spend my time to look over applications where people have ill intentions towards my faction. The staff on that server disgusted me to the point where they lost a donator and a player. They were the only reasons I left and that includes you MsTactical.

Its funny how you said i have no sense of humor and then you act like this. You truly are extremely out of your mind if you think that you can just talk about staff like this and then act like you have done nothing. You blame the staff for things out of their control, and you refuse to follow the rules. We asked you to tell us your complaints, but instead you started private discord chats to talk bad stuff about us.

2 hours ago, mattheon said:

Its funny how you said i have no sense of humor and then you act like this. You truly are extremely out of your mind if you think that you can just talk about staff like this and then act like you have done nothing. You blame the staff for things out of their control, and you refuse to follow the rules. We asked you to tell us your complaints, but instead you started private discord chats to talk bad stuff about us.

All LightVelocity asked for is for his base to be refunded / recovered. He was denied due to lack of proof but I highly doubt he is lying. Still due to the hack I believe he deserves some sort of refund or some supplies for a new base!

*This is my Opinion*

Thanks - Frosty

Also please stop doing these stupid applications. LightVelocity works hard for his faction. (Biggest one on iDreams) It's annoying to look through all these inappropriate applications!

Thanks - Frosty

I completely agree with frosty. I understand I have not been a perfect angel nor have I said I was. I have started a discord this much is true, but it was not for ill purposes. Yes we have discussed staff matters but the purpose was like that of the TeamSpeak.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor